The sectional came in several shades of gray; it is ONE sectional!!! One color. Not a rainbow of grays.
Several finishes, looks like they took some from column A, some from B, and some from C.
Unworkable recliners; not only is a senior citizen with little strength unable to push it back down in to its upright position, but a normal strength human needs to use 2 hands to do so.
I have photos and a statement from the gentleman hired by HK to deliver said goods, as to the irreparable bad condition they were sent.
I do not want my credit that I have maintained for 50 years to be ruined by this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- refund section and remove from my apartment, repair all wood work.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."