1.1
Style and Design

I purchased a dinette set the Monday the week before Thanksgiving.The delivery was setup for Friday.

I receive a call Friday around 5pm stating my order was damaged and will be unable to be delivered today. I had already took off work for this. I was told that they could get my order delivered Monday the following week with the exception of 1 chair. I was told the chair would come in that Wed.

I called the wed morning as was told by Shannon that the chair had come in. I was elated and replied "great i'm on my way". Upon arrival I come to find out I was lied to. The chair didn't come in.

Store manager Julio called both delivery men as well as their supervisor and nobody responded so he sent an email. He apologized and went to give me a "loaner" chair. At that time I told him I didn't have the time nor was I going to be coming back to pickup the chair as I paid for a delivery. I stated if I was going to pay a delivery fee that the product should be delivered or they could refund me the fee.

Julio the store manager said that he would have the chair swapped out as it was their fault and apologized again. He was very nice. I then receive a call from someone from Huffman Koos (person didn't want to identify themselves but was a female) stating that the chair came in and I could come pick it up at my convenience. At that time I informed this person that Julio would take care of that.

The person said that they weren't informed of this and would talk to him and call me back. I never received a call back that day. I then call back the next day and spoke to Joy. I explained everything to her and she tells me Julio was hit in the head with a couch and is in urgent care.

Clearly he was not able to talk to me then. Now I call back today and I am being told by CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT "JULIO IS BUSY WITH CUSTOMERS BECAUSE IT'S A HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO TALK TO YOU". I will NEVER shop here again. I also will go to BBB and EVERY bureau to report this incident.

I am still without my chair and I paid in full. I have lost money for taking time off work and have been inconvenienced servery.

This company just wants your money and once they have it the DON'T CARE!!I will make sure i also get on my FB, TWITTER, AND SNAP CHAT ACCOUNTS TO LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW HUFFMAN KOOS TREATS THEIR CUSTOMERS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Huffman Koos. The most disappointing about dinette set from Huffman Koos was customer service and delivery and quality, failure to deliver furniture being repeatedly lied to and salesmen were nice till they got your money then just lied Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Raymour and Flanigan that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Huffman Koos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Huffman Koos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Huffman Koos?

Comments