Extremely unprofessional, service is horrific and the lady who answers the phone during the day should be fired.

We purchased a set, and the follow up with this pieces that came in were inconsistent.

I was promised a call and no one called us, we had to call them. Their independent furniture rep came out to take a look at our damaged piece and ended up damaging it more.

Now we have to wait a few months...This is just an injustice, and we are sorry we purchased anything from this place.

I would not recommend this furniture store to anyone...Better off going to Raymour and Flanigan.

Review about: Huffman Koos Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Huffman Koos?

Comments

Plainfield, New Jersey, United States #585398

The Fairfield store is the worst.People do not realize Huffman Koos went out of business a few years ago and someone bought their name and is ruining it.

The customer service is non-existent.

Please check out their rating on the Better Business Bureau website if you are considering buying anything from them.I wish I had.

Same thing has been going on with me for about SIX MONTHS now with the Fairfield store. The people answering the phones are of no help at all. There has been a repair man to fix one of the pieces. That didn't work at all. The new piece they sent out after that was even worse than the original one they sent. EXTREMELY DISSATIFIED. POOR QUALITY. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Never, never will I go there again.