My name is Tracie jones 122-22 ocean promenade 3D rockaway,park 11694 I had a terrible experience with both stores queens blvd and farming dale location.It took 4months to deliver all of the funiture that I purchase.

I was sold a sofa sectional, which turn out to be of a sack feathers. I also bought a chaise that is falling apart I also learn that they sold me the floor a model "chaise" I have call for months to speak to Ted store manager which never seems to be available many times I call the jersey location was given a # 864 438 5173 to have a adjuster come look a this poorly made funiture but but I'm told every time I call that the person that handle this complaint will call be back because she suddenly step away from her desk I'm very exhausted trying to get some help I spend over $8,000 of my hard earn money that took me two years to save.

Im highly disappointed!!PLEASE HELP

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of huffman koos manager. Huffman Koos needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned huffman koos manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Huffman Koos. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Raymour and Flanigan.

Had an Experience with Huffman Koos?

Comments