Huffman Koos - Horrible funiture

My name is Tracie jones 122-22 ocean promenade 3D rockaway,park 11694 I had a terrible experience with both stores queens blvd and farming dale location.It took 4months to deliver all of the funiture that I purchase.

I was sold a sofa sectional, which turn out to be of a sack feathers. I also bought a chaise that is falling apart I also learn that they sold me the floor a model "chaise" I have call for months to speak to Ted store manager which never seems to be available many times I call the jersey location was given a # 864 438 5173 to have a adjuster come look a this poorly made funiture but but I'm told every time I call that the person that handle this complaint will call be back because she suddenly step away from her desk I'm very exhausted trying to get some help I spend over $8,000 of my hard earn money that took me two years to save.

Im highly disappointed!!PLEASE HELP

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Huffman Koos. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Huffman Koos.
Filing a new complaint about