Please some one help i bought 2 bedsets from farmingdale location in march 2015.king bed came without middle supporting legs.And missing night stand.call customers service like god 18 times.can nevet get a straight answer.i had to get mayerials from home depo and install legs myself.and as of today i cannot get the bight stand the last i heard from customer service is that the girl who was to teorder my night stand is off that day.wat ***.i guess she never came back because i still did not get a call or night stand as of 11/29/15.someone who had authority please help .im sending before and after pic.of the king bed that i had to install middle support legs.
Ramaish 90 atlanta st.
Bayshore ny 631-882-334.Please help
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Huffman Koos King Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- " WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location! walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting. a customer rep remind you this is..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."