Please some one help i bought 2 bedsets from farmingdale location in march 2015.king bed came without middle supporting legs.And missing night stand.call customers service like god 18 times.can nevet get a straight answer.i had to get mayerials from home depo and install legs myself.and as of today i cannot get the bight stand the last i heard from customer service is that the girl who was to teorder my night stand is off that day.wat ***.i guess she never came back because i still did not get a call or night stand as of 11/29/15.someone who had authority please help .im sending before and after pic.of the king bed that i had to install middle support legs.
Ramaish 90 atlanta st.
Bayshore ny 631-882-334.Please help
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Huffman Koos King Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- " WTF absolutely no customer service training is provided at this location! walked in at 4:50pm all employees just standing around chit chatting. a customer rep remind you this is..."