Spoke to someone at store last Tue.& set up delivery for last Fri.

Was told delivery company would call on Thurs. with timeframe. By 4:30 on Thurs. not having rec'd call I called store & was told I was not scheduled.

Meanwhile I had donated my couches & was having out of town family come for Thanksgiving that weekend. I had to reschedule for this Wed. & asked to speak to manager. Was told manager was not in and he would be left a message.

Rec'd no call. Next day called again for manager, was put through to his ext.

left message for a call back and did not receive one that day either.Needless to say I am very disappointed with this service.

This person wrote the review about Huffman Koos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Huffman Koos to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Raymour and Flanigan. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Huffman Koos for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1243912

Let me guess: was it Julio?I've been dealing with my own issues since September.

I've called Julio multiple times. Multiple multiple times. He's never available and he doesn't return calls. I saw him on Wednesday and he looked at me with a wide eyed expression and said "I never received any calls from you.

Of course I would have called you back. I want to help you!" I've been calling him pretty much daily.

Nightmare company.Poor quality furniture.