1.1
Style and Design

I purchased two rooms of furniture in February. They only delivered damaged goods and am still fighting to get what I purchased. Do not deal with them!!!!! They will send you an email saying they are looking into it but never do anything.

Total scam artists!!! Do a search and you will see how many hundreds of people they do this to. My furniture was damaged upon delivery and each time I call them they say they will get back to me.

I have called and emailed hundreds of times. I have a complete trail of complaints and they haven't done a thing to repair what the delivery men damaged.

I am so sorry I ever stepped into their store

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of salesmen were nice till they got your money then just lied and entire experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they do nothing to fix the problems" of furniture set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6500. Huffman Koos needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned furniture set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Huffman Koos. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Raymour and Flanigan.

Had an Experience with Huffman Koos?

Comments

Why did you accept delivery if it was damaged when it arrived? Once you sign for it, that furniture is yours!