Huffman Koos - Stay away from this company. They will never call you back and steal your money
I purchased two rooms of furniture in February. They only delivered damaged goods and am still fighting to get what I purchased. Do not deal with them!!!!! They will send you an email saying they are looking into it but never do anything.
Total scam artists!!! Do a search and you will see how many hundreds of people they do this to. My furniture was damaged upon delivery and each time I call them they say they will get back to me.
I have called and emailed hundreds of times. I have a complete trail of complaints and they haven't done a thing to repair what the delivery men damaged.
I am so sorry I ever stepped into their store
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Salesmen were nice till they got your money then just lied
- Entire experience
- Lie to your face and disrespect you
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "My name is Tracie jones 122-22 ocean promenade 3D rockaway,park 11694 I had a terrible experience with both stores queens blvd and farming dale location. It took 4months to deliver..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I was having a progresso soup for lunch and I just found a bug in it. I used to love this soup but now I'm just disgusted by it. Not..."
- "I just went to return 2 pair of sneakers I purchased from Shoebuy, only to find out about a new "restocking" fee they instituted. I called up, and they are..."
- "I remember back in 2003 when I saw her ad in Soap Opera Digest. She had taken out the ad in that magazine. She seemed legit. And so I submitted..."