Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company.How wrong we were.
LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES. The day before thanksgiving the manager guaranteed we would have it. Well he was was right, it came. What they delivered was 3 of a four piece sectional.
Two of the three pieces matched and the third piece was some other poor soles couch now in my den. the the fourth piece ??????? Was nowhere to be found. The son of a *** require you pay prior to delivery because "the trucking company they use does not take any payment from you".
Such ***. The truck driver as big of a liar as the store was trying to convince me that the third piece that did not match was due to the "lighting in my den". Totally different couch, totally different fabric and pattern. Definition of customer service "the act of taking care of a customers needs including PROMPTNESS, POLITNESS, PROFESSIONALISM, PERSONALIZATION.
I received not one ounce of any of this from them. On hold for over two hours waiting to speak with someone, there goes promptness down the drain. As far as POLITNESS, professionalism and personalization that too was flushed down the toilet with all their ***. Never did anyone even so "sorry, we will try to get this fixed.
Just plan old rude, rude, rude. Well thanksgiving has come and gone and two full business days have passed and have not gotten a call from them as to how they will rectify my problem. Not to worry. Put a dispute in with my credit card company and will purchase a couch somewhere else.
As far as my original deposit maybe I'll take them to small claims court, contact better business bureau and consumer affairs. As far as rating them, stay clear and as far away from them as possible. They give sales people the worst name possible. Here's a photo of what they sent.
Here's a pic of what the sent. Does one not look like the others?
Huffman kooks has you have no idea who you are dealing with.I am relentless and have more resources than you even can imagine.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Failure to deliver furniture and being lied to
- Failure to deliver furniture being repeatedly lied to
- Customer service and delivery and quality
- Everyone is a liar
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Huffman Koos Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."