Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company.How wrong we were.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES. The day before thanksgiving the manager guaranteed we would have it. Well he was was right, it came. What they delivered was 3 of a four piece sectional.

Two of the three pieces matched and the third piece was some other poor soles couch now in my den. the the fourth piece ??????? Was nowhere to be found. The son of a *** require you pay prior to delivery because "the trucking company they use does not take any payment from you".

Such ***. The truck driver as big of a liar as the store was trying to convince me that the third piece that did not match was due to the "lighting in my den". Totally different couch, totally different fabric and pattern. Definition of customer service "the act of taking care of a customers needs including PROMPTNESS, POLITNESS, PROFESSIONALISM, PERSONALIZATION.

I received not one ounce of any of this from them. On hold for over two hours waiting to speak with someone, there goes promptness down the drain. As far as POLITNESS, professionalism and personalization that too was flushed down the toilet with all their ***. Never did anyone even so "sorry, we will try to get this fixed.

Just plan old rude, rude, rude. Well thanksgiving has come and gone and two full business days have passed and have not gotten a call from them as to how they will rectify my problem. Not to worry. Put a dispute in with my credit card company and will purchase a couch somewhere else.

As far as my original deposit maybe I'll take them to small claims court, contact better business bureau and consumer affairs. As far as rating them, stay clear and as far away from them as possible. They give sales people the worst name possible. Here's a photo of what they sent.

Here's a pic of what the sent. Does one not look like the others?

Huffman kooks has you have no idea who you are dealing with.I am relentless and have more resources than you even can imagine.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Huffman Koos and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about huffman koos customer care from Huffman Koos was customer service, failure to deliver furniture and being lied to and failure to deliver furniture being repeatedly lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Raymour and Flanigan that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Huffman Koos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Huffman Koos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Huffman Koos?

Comments

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience. Please email your info to aferranti@huffmankoos.com so I can help you.

Oh wow, you are funny!Sorry -- not laughing at you but these boneheads are just comical.

I know you must have been ready to knock that driver's head off after 2 hours of that! Love the picture - yeah I could tell why he thought you might have been fooled into thinking it was only the room lighting throwing you off... WTF? I think I would have been looking for hidden cameras by then.

Huffman Kooks is right! Well, if nothing else, you sure convinced me and surely many others to stay far away from these morons. Geez!

So thanks!