Huffman Koos - The worst of the worst

53 of 112 Huffman Koos reviews

Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company.How wrong we were.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES. The day before thanksgiving the manager guaranteed we would have it. Well he was was right, it came. What they delivered was 3 of a four piece sectional.

Two of the three pieces matched and the third piece was some other poor soles couch now in my den. the the fourth piece ??????? Was nowhere to be found. The son of a *** require you pay prior to delivery because "the trucking company they use does not take any payment from you".

Such ***. The truck driver as big of a liar as the store was trying to convince me that the third piece that did not match was due to the "lighting in my den". Totally different couch, totally different fabric and pattern. Definition of customer service "the act of taking care of a customers needs including PROMPTNESS, POLITNESS, PROFESSIONALISM, PERSONALIZATION.

I received not one ounce of any of this from them. On hold for over two hours waiting to speak with someone, there goes promptness down the drain. As far as POLITNESS, professionalism and personalization that too was flushed down the toilet with all their ***. Never did anyone even so "sorry, we will try to get this fixed.

Just plan old rude, rude, rude. Well thanksgiving has come and gone and two full business days have passed and have not gotten a call from them as to how they will rectify my problem. Not to worry. Put a dispute in with my credit card company and will purchase a couch somewhere else.

As far as my original deposit maybe I'll take them to small claims court, contact better business bureau and consumer affairs. As far as rating them, stay clear and as far away from them as possible. They give sales people the worst name possible. Here's a photo of what they sent.

Here's a pic of what the sent. Does one not look like the others?

Huffman kooks has you have no idea who you are dealing with.I am relentless and have more resources than you even can imagine.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Failure to deliver furniture and being lied to
    • Failure to deliver furniture being repeatedly lied to
    • Customer service and delivery and quality
    • Everyone is a liar

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
53 of 112 Huffman Koos reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 18, 2015 #1080696

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience. Please email your info to aferranti@huffmankoos.com so I can help you.

0 0 Reply

Dec 06, 2015 #1074565

Oh wow, you are funny! Sorry -- not laughing at you but these boneheads are just comical. I know you must have been ready to knock that driver's head off after 2 hours of that! Love the picture - yeah I could tell why he thought you might have been fooled into thinking it was only the room lighting throwing you off... WTF? I think I would have been looking for hidden cameras by then. Huffman Kooks is right! Well, if nothing else, you sure convinced me and surely many others to stay far away from these morons. Geez! So thanks!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Huffman Koos. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Huffman Koos.
Filing a new complaint about
×