Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company.How wrong we were.
LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES. The day before thanksgiving the manager guaranteed we would have it. Well he was was right, it came. What they delivered was 3 of a four piece sectional.
Two of the three pieces matched and the third piece was some other poor soles couch now in my den. the the fourth piece ??????? Was nowhere to be found. The son of a *** require you pay prior to delivery because "the trucking company they use does not take any payment from you".
Such ***. The truck driver as big of a liar as the store was trying to convince me that the third piece that did not match was due to the "lighting in my den". Totally different couch, totally different fabric and pattern. Definition of customer service "the act of taking care of a customers needs including PROMPTNESS, POLITNESS, PROFESSIONALISM, PERSONALIZATION.
I received not one ounce of any of this from them. On hold for over two hours waiting to speak with someone, there goes promptness down the drain. As far as POLITNESS, professionalism and personalization that too was flushed down the toilet with all their ***. Never did anyone even so "sorry, we will try to get this fixed.
Just plan old rude, rude, rude. Well thanksgiving has come and gone and two full business days have passed and have not gotten a call from them as to how they will rectify my problem. Not to worry. Put a dispute in with my credit card company and will purchase a couch somewhere else.
As far as my original deposit maybe I'll take them to small claims court, contact better business bureau and consumer affairs. As far as rating them, stay clear and as far away from them as possible. They give sales people the worst name possible. Here's a photo of what they sent.
Here's a pic of what the sent. Does one not look like the others?
Huffman kooks has you have no idea who you are dealing with.I am relentless and have more resources than you even can imagine.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Failure to deliver furniture and being lied to
- Failure to deliver furniture being repeatedly lied to
- Customer service and delivery and quality
- Everyone is a liar
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Huffman Koos Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Be aware- the original LEVITZ store is no longer in business. This is a fake knockoff company with no brand called "Levetz." I have included the logos..."
- "I recently bought 2 packages of oreo cookies, one original double stuff and the other regular vanilla. Upon eating them I distinctly tasted something not right. The flavor is differnt..."