Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company.How wrong we were.
LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES. The day before thanksgiving the manager guaranteed we would have it. Well he was was right, it came. What they delivered was 3 of a four piece sectional.
Two of the three pieces matched and the third piece was some other poor soles couch now in my den. the the fourth piece ??????? Was nowhere to be found. The son of a *** require you pay prior to delivery because "the trucking company they use does not take any payment from you".
Such ***. The truck driver as big of a liar as the store was trying to convince me that the third piece that did not match was due to the "lighting in my den". Totally different couch, totally different fabric and pattern. Definition of customer service "the act of taking care of a customers needs including PROMPTNESS, POLITNESS, PROFESSIONALISM, PERSONALIZATION.
I received not one ounce of any of this from them. On hold for over two hours waiting to speak with someone, there goes promptness down the drain. As far as POLITNESS, professionalism and personalization that too was flushed down the toilet with all their ***. Never did anyone even so "sorry, we will try to get this fixed.
Just plan old rude, rude, rude. Well thanksgiving has come and gone and two full business days have passed and have not gotten a call from them as to how they will rectify my problem. Not to worry. Put a dispute in with my credit card company and will purchase a couch somewhere else.
As far as my original deposit maybe I'll take them to small claims court, contact better business bureau and consumer affairs. As far as rating them, stay clear and as far away from them as possible. They give sales people the worst name possible. Here's a photo of what they sent.
Here's a pic of what the sent. Does one not look like the others?
Huffman kooks has you have no idea who you are dealing with.I am relentless and have more resources than you even can imagine.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Failure to deliver furniture and being lied to
- Failure to deliver furniture being repeatedly lied to
- Customer service and delivery and quality
- Everyone is a liar
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Huffman Koos Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "The sectional came in several shades of gray; it is ONE sectional!!! One color. Not a rainbow of grays. Several finishes, looks like they took some from column A, some..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Be aware- the original LEVITZ store is no longer in business. This is a fake knockoff company with no brand called "Levetz." I have included the logos..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."