After fighting for over 5 months to get my dining glass top table exchanged (wrong top was delivered) I'm still getting stories, lies and half truths from the manager at Huffman koos farmingdale store.Customer service is a nightmare.

The store manager Julio looks you in the eye and bold face lies and tells you it's coming but it never does. How is it possible Huffman koos is allowed to get away with cheating their customers. Every review on this site is negative. Where is Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau?

Why must we fight for furniture we purchased and paid for in good faith! Best advise I can give you!

DON'T BUY FROM HUFFMAN KOOS!And tell your friends!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of a product or service. Huffman Koos needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Huffman Koos. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Raymour and Flanigan.

Had an Experience with Huffman Koos?

Comments

Huffman Koos - Bed Review from Central Islip, New York Huffman Koos "Please some one help i bought 2 bedsets from farmingdale location in march 2015.king bed came without middle supporting legs. And missing night stand.call customers service like god 18 times.can..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more