I bought furniture from the Farmingdale, NY location at the end of September. I re-did my entire bedroom, living room, and dining room from them.

BEDROOM: At the time of purchase, I was told the bedroom was in stock and that I can receive it the very next delivery date. The nightmare started after that!! I ended up receiving my bedroom set in 2 wks, 5 calls to customer service and a visit to the store later. Not to mention, the items came damaged and it is now 11/06 and I am still waiting for someone to service and replace it!

LIVING ROOM: I ended up receiving my living room set without any throw pillows which i am still waiting on..

DINING ROOM: Finally, the dining room that I was promised mid-October has still yet to be delivered. I HAVE MADE NUMEROUS CALLS TO THE STORE (UNABLE TO REACH ANYONE), I have called the Headquarters in Passaic, NJ. i was promised from the headquarters that Manager Ariana would call me back in regards to solve this issue, still waiting....

i had to go down to the store again, 1hr drive, I was promised store manager Julio Regueiro would call me the next day to solve, it is now 2 days later and still no calls. the customer service rep told me I cannot talk to a manager because she is doing her job right"!! I still don't know when I will have my furniture or money back!

Reaching someone at customer service has been a disaster. There is never anyone answering the calls and when i finally do get someone on the phone ( hr later) they have no idea what is going on! I have been lied to about delivery dates, i have been lied to about managers returning calls, I have been pushed around by this company and still have no idea when they will deliver my items!

Words cannot express my frustration and anger with them! I have never experienced this poorly of a service. EVERYONE at the company is a liar, no managers to be found, no one to help ease the process!

DO NOT GO NEAR THIS COMPANY!

GO EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT TO HUFFMAN KOOS!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $12000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Huffman Koos. The most disappointing about huffman koos furniture set from Huffman Koos was everyone is a liar Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Raymour and Flanigan that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Huffman Koos.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Huffman Koos to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Huffman Koos?

Comments